With the start of the New Year, we’ve been reflecting on 2013 and looking forward to 2014. This past year has been a good one that saw many exciting developments at Zephyr. But before we get to those, we want to express our sincere appreciation for our fans. We are deeply grateful for your support and the fact that it allows us to dedicate ourselves to providing the highest quality aromatherapy products and customer support. Thanks to each and all!
Significant events over the past year have included:
- Free Zephyr Ion giveaways. We gave away two free Ions during 2013. many thanks to all who participated and another congrats to our two winners: Kyle from Rhode Island and Kimo from Minnesota, who won on his birthday. We’ll be doing more giveaways during 2014, so keep an eye on our Facebook page and Twitter feed for those announcements.
- Liquid pad for essential oils. We released a stainless steel mesh liquid pad for use with essential oils. A liquid pad is also now included with every Ion that we sell. Additional liquid pads can be purchased here.
- Beta release of USB software for Ion. We debuted a beta version of the Ion’s remote start USB software. If you have not had a chance to try it out, you can still sign up to beta test. We aim to release a final version in 2014. A big thanks to all who have signed up and reported on their user experience!
- Improved quality. Quality is something that we take very seriously at Zephyr Vaporizers, so we were happy to announce that our defect rate on production runs during 2013 was below 1%.
- Updated packaging and instruction manual. We updated our packaging for the Zephyr Ion and have been loving the new blue look. What do you think? We also revised the Ion’s manual with better instructions and other new information.
- Replacing missing Ions for customers that had sent their Ions in for warranty repair, but had not received them back. We are dedicated to providing replacements for all missing Ions. If you sent your Ion to be serviced in late 2010 and have not received it back, please contact us.
We have exciting things planned for 2014 as well. Stay tuned for those announcements. And last, but not least:
Happy New Year!