The future is here: the Zephyr Ion is the first vaporizer on the market that can be controlled from wherever you are! With the beta release of the remote start USB software for the Zephyr Ion Vaporizer, it is now possible to control your Ion from anywhere you are via your smartphone and a remote access app.
Follow the steps below to set up your Ion for remote control from your phone:
1) Sign up to beta test the USB remote start software.
2) Once you have been sent a copy of the software, follow the instructions provided to install it, connect your Ion, and test that it can be controlled from your computer.
3) Download TeamViewer for PC and install it on the computer to which your Ion is connected.
4) Download the TeamViewer app for your smartphone or tablet and install.
5) Follow the instructions on page 10 of the TeamViewer manual to set up a remote connection between your computer and smartphone or tablet.
6) Once the connection is configured, connect to your computer from wherever you happen to be and control your Zephyr Ion by opening Vaporizer.exe and adjusting power and temperature settings. Please note that you will need to leave your Ion plugged into your computer’s USB port and leave the computer powered on for this to work.
That’s it. Welcome to the future of vaporizing!